Favorite Quote

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Favorite Quote
IM FAT AND SASSY HAHA!


enigma will know what i mean Lol
Shit happens when you party naked.
Yes, I do. And I can say it properly Elly.

mine is...

Smother me in gravy you big dirty man.
guy1: word around the office is you have a fat cock.
guy2: yes...i do..
guy1: i also have a fat cock
guy2: hmhm....
guy1: maybe we should rub our fat cocks together sometime.
guy1: a little bit of oil...... 2 fat.. cocks.. in oil..

guy3: NO!!!!
I may be slow, but I do poor work
last words- live elictric wires my ass. its all from the governement lieying to you. look, ill show you. *ZAP*

ps- best idea for as thread ever!
pants dance
Quote Originally Posted by kvmn8
pants dance
BEST YTMND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

this is a good quote- ''politicians are too yellow-bellied to stand up and beleive in what they say!!!! but dont quote me on that.'' (quote= doctor P.Ness)
criss de tabarnak
Quote Originally Posted by poulet28
criss de tabarnak
Translation:

pound my ass
Ahaha ta yeule gros tas de marde laid
it Burns When I Pheee........................
Keep It G & Keep It Movin'!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?