HelpAbout Hex/Model Edits

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
About Hex/Model Edits
So, I was just going to make a few mods for myself, see if they worked well or not, and I thought, why not make a super knife, that uses the old MultiShot Mod, and also editing the RoF, would this work or not at all?
Please dont flame, just wondering if any modders know if it'll work.
Hmm... With a superknife you say... the multishot might not work, but you can mod rof with a knife just make sure when you inject, take the .reznew and rename the whole thing to texturescripts.rez
@.REZ
Yes, u are right,
I still got problems with the INJECTING off CROSSMODDING.

[OT]
@.REZ
Follow the steps off .REZ and u will get it

[EDIT]

Change to RATE of fire to whatever u want, just look on CA EU Mod help, and u will see a tut of multifire.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us