Clever bot

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Clever bot
fuck you
User: Hi.

Cleverbot: Hi?

User: Im Ghost.

Cleverbot: I'm a vampire.

User: Proof.

Cleverbot: No, I want proof that you didn't say you could spell portuguese.

User: Dont change the subject rat.

Cleverbot: I'm not.

User: Yes you are.

Cleverbot: No I'm not.

User: Shut up, you are.

Cleverbot: No, I'm not.

User: SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Cleverbot: Why?

User: Cause your stupid .

Cleverbot: Am?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: Are you?

User: No,but you are for sure.

Cleverbot: You gotta roll with the punches baby.

User: Gtfo.

Cleverbot: What does GTF mean?

User: Get the fuck out.

Cleverbot: My favorite game is Okami.

User: Stop changing the subject again.

Cleverbot: I'm talking about kirk and spock as a couple.

User: No, you were talking about Okami twat.

Cleverbot: No, you were just thinking about it.

User: I was thinking about boobs.

Cleverbot: What do you thinkg of me?

User: Your a dick.

Cleverbot: Am I?

User: Yes sir.

Cleverbot: Mam.

User: Oh really.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Tits or get the fuck out.

Cleverbot: What is out-and-out lie?

User: FUUUUU SUBJECT CHANGER.

Cleverbot: I like that one.

User: Rage quit.

Cleverbot: Does not compute.
User: Hi what's your name?

Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot. What is your name?
LOOOL I have to try that !!
cleverbot is kinda clever
Quote Originally Posted by SketchyJr View Post
cleverbot is kinda clever
I wonder if it has anything to with its given name. /fp
I told Cleverbot to suck my dick and it said "No and you do not have one"
Cleverbot: How is the weather outside?

User: Shitty.

Cleverbot: Do you forget it?

User: No, its shitty.

Cleverbot: Yes, very pretty.

User: No, SHITTY.

Cleverbot: Well, your a bumble bee.

User: Not this again.

Cleverbot: I want you to answer my questions.

User: Omg get away.

Cleverbot: No.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Cleverbot: How is the weather outside?

User: Shitty.

Cleverbot: Do you forget it?

User: No, its shitty.

Cleverbot: Yes, very pretty.

User: No, SHITTY.

Cleverbot: Well, your a bumble bee.

User: Not this again.

Cleverbot: I want you to answer my questions.

User: Omg get away.

Cleverbot: No.


Topic changer
Talk to the chatbot /B/ucket to experience true enlightenment
Cleverbot should be named "Topic-changingbot"
Hahahah. "Does not compute."
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us