Free Acc.

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Free Acc.
ID : raki0072
Pass: 9900942417

Enjoy, get him baned.

@Bernard vip vip hacks permaban ban-hammer >:3

StaffSeargent 6
Weapons:
Ak-47
Ak-Camo
Anaconda
M4A1-E
QBZ-95
USP

3000Bonus Points, 1st to get in, 1st to use them

Thanks me if you DID ENJOYED using this account :P
Suckish account.
Quote Originally Posted by NoShame View Post
Suckish account.
More or Less, at least it got some perma weapons
P'aha you hacked my Phisher. You noob. Hack it again and I'll report you and you will be banned. BTW!
ID:raki0072 not ranki...

Edit: actually you can't hack it, since I just changed pw and bimal/bintext will not help you further. Nerd.
Quote Originally Posted by jamie901 View Post
P'aha you hacked my Phisher. You noob. Hack it again and I'll report you and you will be banned. BTW!
ID:raki0072 not ranki...

Edit: actually you can't hack it, since I just changed pw and bimal/bintext will not help you further. Nerd.
Sorry? Where's your proof?
Quote Originally Posted by jamie901 View Post
Proof? LOL.
http://i56.tinypic.com/994gf4.jpg
There's my proof, now gtfo.
Who cares? All MPGH users are supposed to or actually be hackers.
Who cares? We will see. Your banned noob, just watch. MPGH Members do not hack each other, unless your a ******. Evidently you are, and can't make your own phisher. GL kid. @Coke @Swiftdude @Ravallo @Time

I'd also like to add, this is Multi Player 'GAME' Hacking. Not account hacking. I never post my phisher or anything in MPGH, I keep it outside. Enjoy your ban! Nerddd.
Quote Originally Posted by jamie901 View Post
Who cares? We will see. Your banned noob, just watch. MPGH Members do not hack each other, unless your a ******. Evidently you are, and can't make your own phisher. GL kid. @Coke @Swiftdude @Ravallo @Time
Sure go ahead, and ban me. I mean you ban me. Not anyone else.
Quote Originally Posted by Nyang View Post
Sure go ahead, and ban me. I mean you ban me. Not anyone else.
Lawl, how can I ban you? It's the minions job. If a member of MPGH is mistreating other members of MPGH and what not, you will be banned, enough said! Your actually trying to argue against it also, which isn't all that wise. Your a fail hacker, you deserve Ip banning!
Quote Originally Posted by jamie901 View Post
Lawl, how can I ban you? It's the minions job. If a member of MPGH is mistreating other members of MPGH and what not, you will be banned, enough said! Your actually trying to argue against it also, which isn't all that wise. Your a fail hacker, you deserve Ip banning!
Sure, go ahead and IP ban me.
Quote Originally Posted by Nyang View Post
Sure, go ahead and IP ban me.
/request Ip ban for hacking my Gmail account. @Ravallo @Ghost @Jigsaw @Shane @Time @Swiftdude

You are the worst hacker ever dude, better yet, you can't even read or spell out a ID I had to correct you, dumb!
Quote Originally Posted by jamie901 View Post
/request Ip ban for hacking my Gmail account. @Coke @Ravallo @Ghost @Jigsaw @Shane

You are the worst hacker ever dude, better yet, you can't even read or spell out a ID I had to correct you, dumb!
It seems more like you mistreating me rather than me. Did I even started cursing you kid? Learn some respect.

Who should be banned it's you. Not me, but you.
Quote Originally Posted by Nyang View Post
It seems more like you mistreating me rather than me. Did I even started cursing you kid? Learn some respect.

Who should be banned it's you. Not me, but you.
AHAHA! I have every right to curse at you, you hacked into my gmail? -.-
LAWL!!!!!!!!!!! ....
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us