help with hacking

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
help with hacking
I have gotten the hang of the injection of the ,dll but now when i run the game it just freezes on anhlab hackshield pro for online gaming is there something I can do to bypass this hackshield
The hack is either detected or patched.
get a new dll file and please tell me when u find one i would love 2 use it. thanks!
wat is a good hack to use???? menu or hotkey
I have unistalled combat arms and reinstalled it and it still keeps freezing on hackshield even when im not injecting anythingt]
Quote Originally Posted by dlegge23 View Post
I have unistalled combat arms and reinstalled it and it still keeps freezing on hackshield even when im not injecting anythingt]

go to control panel...

internet options... connections....lan settings....auto detect
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us