Updated Scroll List?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Updated Scroll List?
Does anyone have an updated scroll list for all the Rank9/Rank8 scrolls and boat 5 - 5.5 - 6 hero modes?

I'd like to know where to make bots to include in full release.
Could take some time..
Quote Originally Posted by Agathocacological View Post
They're up on korean wiki sites already.
Too bad 90% of the American ones are changed. Do NOT use the Korean Wiki. It'll waste your time.

Rank 8 scrolls won't be released until ep 10 as far as i know.
People from Nexon forum are saying Berserker (r9 accessories) drops in Weeping Queen hero mode, the same place as a Korean database lists.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethorion View Post
Too bad 90% of the American ones are changed. Do NOT use the Korean Wiki. It'll waste your time.

Rank 8 scrolls won't be released until ep 10 as far as i know.
I don't think they're changed.
I think it's because there is no one single Korean website that has a "complete" list of scroll drop locations.

For example, heroes.gameabout.com says Yeti King drops Relentless & Hateful, which we know is true. Yet heroes.inven.co.kr lists no r9 ES under Yeti King.
berserker is from weeping queen 100%
i got 2 drops from her
Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
berserker is from weeping queen 100%
i got 2 drops from her
Okay. Thanks! Weeping Queen will definitely be included in my next bot pack.
Are you guys sure that Berserker drops from WQ? After modifying my bot to support it, I left it up running last night. It completed 96 battles of WQ on Hero, No scrolls at all.

My Confirmed scroll list so far:
Rescue Hero - Enhanced
Cadet's Challenge Hero - Stone
Gatekeeper of the Catacombs Hard - Fury
Contact Hero/Hard - Mage's
Quote Originally Posted by Zaiakunokami View Post
Are you guys sure that Berserker drops from WQ? After modifying my bot to support it, I left it up running last night. It completed 96 battles of WQ on Hero, No scrolls at all
96 battles aren't that many you know xD

I don't have a screenshot to prove it, but I got my Berserker from Weeping Queen. 100% sure. Korean database also shows it drops there, and a lot of people got it there too.

Maelstrom drops in The Last Fragment and The Contact.


Edit: Tricky (r9 shield) drops from The Last Fragment.
The only one that I've confirmed is Enhanced on Rescue.
Got dominance ES from Weeping Queen.
Damn, that Contact drop must be really rare. I've had the Contact bot run over 500 times. Haven't seen it. Then again the Nexon RNG hates me, so I shouldn't be surprised.
I ran both maps quite often and didnt find anything :/
I can confirm that Force, Intense and Tricky ES all drop in The Contract Hero.
Quote Originally Posted by Zaiakunokami View Post
I can confirm that Force, Intense and Tricky ES all drop in The Contract Hero.
are u sure it called tricky ? cuz i can find it anywhere in database
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us