Waverider Glitches

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Waverider Glitches
Ok Here are some glitches I took photos of...







Next Glitch Lighthouse one





Next glitch Stairs glitch



Rock Glitch




Gate Glitch



Final Glitch Locker Glitch



REMEMBER IF THIS HELPED YOU CLICK THANKS!!!

I AM NOT HELPING ANYONE WHO DOESN'T CLICK THANKS...
wow very nice glitches dude
Thanks =D-------
i wanna add u in the game so u can show me. is that ok?

by th way... could i post my username in CA?

thnx
o.O but your a choob nah jks if you want I could whats your IGN PM me so you dont get banend if neoxn cheaks site
dude can u teach my those glitch?
Ill teach you some sweet glitches in return i suppose. (if they're not patched, i havnt checked them since patch).
PM me IGN sometime? or ill do it...
I CANT SEE THE PICTURES :@
wow...nice glitches dood
0_o
Damn nice. Those are some nice glitches
Hey how'd u get S3 Supressor? (i think thats the right spelling.)

I know how to get the scope but it sucks lmao i want teh silencer

Nice BTW
I got it from using the S3 Supressorr glitch and the other one
If you don't mind, can you please post it

I've been trying to get it.
Show me teh uber glitches
i will pm u my ign
add me on combat arms for more glitches for waverider. add me at cjself14
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?