Dragon G36

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Chickente View Post
If you ever have another request just tell me
Ok where can I contact you? You'll be my go-to guy for requests
Quote Originally Posted by MuffinBagels View Post
Ok where can I contact you? You'll be my go-to guy for requests
Just send me a private message or a visitor message and I should get it.
dam i was working on it

OT:Nice job like the purple
Quote Originally Posted by x-XOscarX-x View Post
dam i was working on it

OT:Nice job like the purple
Another one would be nice too. I can alternate like a boss :P
Nice work bro :P
Woah silver dang. looks hot!
9/10!
That's nice, but the dragon logo is shyt.
Dragon Logo is on the gun because the requested mod was for a Dragon G36. Therefore is it not appropriate for a dragon to be on there?
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?