Is superheating a good way to train magic and smithing? If so what should I smelt to make any little profit I can? Can I even make a profit?
Yes its a great way of training mage, i was superheating last night and was getting 100k xp/h but if u want to make good exp, u gotta lose money, iirc the loss with iron ore was 73 gp/ore, not sure on the smithing xp/h tho
What were you heating? Steel? If so is that the best thing to heat?
Yes its a pretty good way to raise your mage level I raised mine 7 levels less than an hour and gained 31 smithing levels I normally do silver since I don't have to buy 2 different ores
Well what was your mage and smithing? 31 smithing in less than an hour..That's alot lol. Was your smithing like 3?
when i did it i used iron
Originally Posted by dozza
when i did it i used iron
wouldnt that be stupid?
So what should I super heat lol..Silver or steel? ..I'm lookin for maximum exp while the least loss of money or no money loss. Some profit would even be nice lol.
I have been doing silver lately but will probably switch to gold till I can make adamant and make them into armor for a profit and so on.
I don't think there's any way to make profit with it. You normally don't make much profit at all by smelting, plus the runes you have to buy, will give you quite some lose.