Securing trough files
On my program im using a login form.
But to secure it more i want it to read a file.
the file is a key
that key is a usb with a file on it.
I want it trough ftp that it reads the file on the usb and checks the file.
then when its the right file you can login.
I made something like that months ago but bad enough i lost all that files.
Thanks in advice
But to secure it more i want it to read a file.
the file is a key
that key is a usb with a file on it.
I want it trough ftp that it reads the file on the usb and checks the file.
then when its the right file you can login.
I made something like that months ago but bad enough i lost all that files.
Thanks in advice