Need help with Botting
I'm not a big botter, but I recently brought an auto dung, and I have no clue how to use it 
Is the link
Brought it from rsbots.
Can anyone give me a tutorial?
When I turn it on, it doesn't do anything but look at the stats forever.
tl;dr
Auto Dung from RSBots, need help
give me a tutorial

Is the link
Brought it from rsbots.
Can anyone give me a tutorial?
When I turn it on, it doesn't do anything but look at the stats forever.
tl;dr
Auto Dung from RSBots, need help
give me a tutorial





only 10m epic script, but it only supported up to Complexity 4 and it was very hard to apply settings etc and i had loads of crashes, so i just sold the script to a lmfao for like 17m rsgp (retarted kid
) and i bought the iDungeon Pro from Rsbuddy which is srsly epic.![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)