PostHotKey Base

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
I DID WARN U GUYS LOL sorry for caps and yah idk what wrong with it tho i found aa new bypass method but its still having the same prob im wondering
Quote Originally Posted by wicho_koz View Post
hotkeys works only windows xp??

@OBrozz
@-Dimensions-
@Ricardo
I'll see when Nexon comes back. Is it true Black Cipher 6 brought it down. ^_^ I was using it.
You didnt find a bypass method. No one has for a while, and as pro a coder you think are you didnt. Truth hurts

And you deserve no creds for this, you didnt even update the addresses. You copy pasted them
kibbles do the community a favour and not post unless its really necesary for u to do so dude everyone hate a person who post un-necessary things like yourself HATER!! keep hating f@g
I've changed a few things and updated a few things but it still crashes when I try to join a game.
When I try to ShowFPS by pressing Num 3 it doesn't appear -_-
not as your useless comments dude as far as i see in this community 90% of you post count are made from useless comments and bashing....we are all here to learn do us a favor kid speak when ur f**cking spoken to if it is your seeking attension this is not the place for it sad lil kid we get that ur parents dont giv u enough but dont take it out on us
Memory Addresses
I know only just a small bit of C++ but been programming VB / VB.NET for over 10 years.. So I'm working on learning how to make menu base, D3D, etc.

I know you used to be able to use CheatEngine and MHS a few years ago but that's not possible anymore as far as I'm aware.

So, besides using what other people have researched and found... How does one find the memory addresses used by CA?
^you can use Ollydbg

-i believe cheat engine can be used if you have a bypass for hackshield

Quote Originally Posted by racardo View Post
not as your useless comments dude as far as i see in this community 90% of you post count are made from useless comments and bashing....we are all here to learn do us a favor kid speak when ur f**cking spoken to if it is your seeking attension this is not the place for it sad lil kid we get that ur parents dont giv u enough but dont take it out on us
I wouldn't trash kibbles. He's actually helped out a lot in threads. If you go to the programming section, you can see that he knows a lot including assembly. He's released a aimbot tutorial, and I am sure he would be willing to help anyone out. Keep in mind this is the internet, and you're bound to meet some trolls lol
comment out all of the memory hacks and you wont crash.
How is this supposed to even work? You're not hooking D3D and PTC have to be called from within the correct function or it will fail.
No more sharing my work.

Fuck You Btw.

Also, It needs updating.

And Add Flashlight95 to credits.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us