CA SOUND DAMAGE

Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
When I get this problem I go to settings, sound settings, then turn sound off and click save (or whatever), then I go back again to settings, sound settings and turn it on and save again... then hit the ready button and start ^^
and then it works again... and I do it before every game for preventing a muted/boring/stressful match...
works for me... =)
Quote Originally Posted by brunovts View Post
i need help in blood efects.. i can't see the blood !!!! DONT HAVE !!!
Your account needs to be 18+ for blood effects option to be enabled.
If it is, go to options, select User Control for graphics settings and then set blood effects to on.
its happened to me before but everythings fine now
Yes I get this sometimes barely, Reinstalling Combat Arms won't help it's just a glitch.
nah its nexon, its happens here, and there not all the time
Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?