Faces List xD
@master131
@Jason please approve
I was bored trying to figure out how to make no recoil for my trainer, so I decided to do that at a later date. I then spent 5 minutes making a faces list which includes a website with all of the emotion things on there and a calendar, if some people don't know the date xD I added some buttons, so when clicked it shows the person the emotion. It is just a fun release that is pointless really, but I got stressed with my trainer, so I decided to make a very very simple thing just to let my stress out haha!
Screenshot:
Virus scans.
VirusTotal - VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
virSCAN - Faces list.rar MD5:2da4ed42584952f6a40023f27d3937aa - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Download is as a attachment. Also, this is not finished.
@Jason please approve
I was bored trying to figure out how to make no recoil for my trainer, so I decided to do that at a later date. I then spent 5 minutes making a faces list which includes a website with all of the emotion things on there and a calendar, if some people don't know the date xD I added some buttons, so when clicked it shows the person the emotion. It is just a fun release that is pointless really, but I got stressed with my trainer, so I decided to make a very very simple thing just to let my stress out haha!
Screenshot:

Virus scans.
VirusTotal - VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
virSCAN - Faces list.rar MD5:2da4ed42584952f6a40023f27d3937aa - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Download is as a attachment. Also, this is not finished.
Faces list.rar



