How much for this Runescape account?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How much for this Runescape account?
I know it isn't going to be much. It's a bad account I know. And I know that there is a section for this but it is incredibly dead, So if it bothers anyone that bad report and request move don't bitch at me. So It's green marks are in the green zone for both, It isn't rich, Has poor combat stats and is sort of low level. Just tell me what I could sell it for on here, With the items. Combat level 102 (Somehow). I HAVE NEVER BOTTED ON THE ACCOUNT BTW.

P.S; I have done Monkey Madness, Desert Treasure, And Warrior's Quest.

BANK:

STATS:
/Moved to Pricecheck, left a redirect
Fuckit. People are gay.
/Request Delete. @Ravallo
Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
Fuckit. People are gay.
/Request Delete. @Ravallo
@Eccentric
Before I close this thread, a quick pricecheck:

Bank (50M+): Between $37.50 and $50.00
Skills (Decent): $40

I think you would be able to sell this account on MPGH for atleast $75 or so.
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


@Eccentric
Before I close this thread, a quick pricecheck:

Bank (50M+): Between $37.50 and $50.00
Skills (Decent): $40

I think you would be able to sell this account on MPGH for atleast $75 or so.
Okay, Thank you very much.
Around 70+ for the gold to though.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?