Trust

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Maybe
Oh yes he is . An oldschool guy , you can trust him /yea
I guess you could say so.
he has 3200 posts... of course hes trustable..
Raphael has about 2k posts too and I have 2 K
My plan was too to scam a guy but I didnt want it so i didnt do it
So Post dont say anything!
Everybody can spam...
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
Raphael has about 2k posts too and I have 2 K
My plan was too to scam a guy but I didnt want it so i didnt do it
So Post dont say anything!
Everybody can spam...
i was scammed 3x and i stole 1x from youtube...

it was like revenge!
I would never Scam. Just tried to be MiddleMan and the guy tried to scam Celldweller.
Ive known him since like i joined, hes trustable
Yes sure.

3k Posts and Join Date 2009 .
Well i never saw him but i thing he is trustable.
i havent heard anything bad for him.
If you dont trust just use a real MM.
Thanks Everyone
/req close
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us