?????

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
?????
I can use any op7Hack where is detected and play with this hack. I play with a hack who is detected in 2009, and im still not banned, i can use any hack who is detected and im still not banned wtf ? XD Thats nice but i want to know why
Quote Originally Posted by Woopyy View Post
I can use any op7Hack where is detected and play with this hack. I play with a hack who is detected in 2009, and im still not banned, i can use any hack who is detected and im still not banned wtf ? XD Thats nice but i want to know why
Soo, You're a lier or you are the luckiest guy in the world...
Well, Tell us your secret, and the hack obviously, and say what OP7 you play, tha latin, the FIAA,or the netgame OP7?
Quote Originally Posted by gui200897 View Post
Soo, You're a lier or you are the luckiest guy in the world...
Well, Tell us your secret, and the hack obviously, and say what OP7 you play, tha latin, the FIAA,or the netgame OP7?
Hello this is my new account. I play with XCH OP7 PUB from 2009,everyday,but when my clan members play with this dll, they are immediately banned.......
Im from germany, and i play op7 fiaa europe....i dont have a secret, perhaps the hack is undetected? when the hack is undetected, why my clan members are banned immediately?

Greetz
what!
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?