SolvedNo hacks working properly

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
No hacks working properly
Hello.

For some reason, every hack I try (using perx, running as admin, same for warrock.exe and all the other ones) is able to inject, but the only thing that works ingame are/is full bright and chams.

No spread, no recoil, speed, stamina, none of those work. The menu and options are all there, and I don't crash or get any errors, but they simply don't work. Please help.

Win7 Home Premium x64, PerX x64, Geek Public D3D, Straquaz, RedLine (hacks tried)
Warrock has recently updated so the hacks got detected , wait for a new release.
What shunnai said, and chams and fullbright probably still work because they might have forgot to update the fullbright addies.
Ok, thank you all very much. I was unaware of this update. Thanks again!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?