That lava thing gonna be a lava arena soon it is a pvp server so peopel will fight in teh lava arena :P nice idea right ?
Its ok :P, could be better
Its ok... That hypercam isnt just very good.
IM going to be frank
its pretty crap.
Well I'm assuming you've just started with the house because it barely has anything done to it, when I first build my stairs going down I make sure I equally space them and make sure my head doesn't hit the roof when going up or down.
If he just started it would tell us that. :P But now its, kinda gay dude
er why do you almost have to kill yourself to get to that staircase?
it's good but there's better
its not even good
Get Fraps, I noticed while using teamviewer that you have a pretty good computer, 130FPS far and fancy.
Next time, record using Fraps and record fullscreen by pressing F11.