Keygens/Serials?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Keygens/Serials?
I'm wondering if anyone could show me the ways of finding serials, because I'm sick of going to shitty serial sites and getting like porn ads and like java viruses.
Plus, not every site has what I need.

Any tutorials? Any Programming languages needed?
Email: t_e_s_k_e_y@hotmail.com

Ty.
1st change u damm sig, and 2nd i dont have to help u in that topic, so STFU
Yeah... thanks for the help.
i clicked the viagra button


i dont know of much programs cuz im a lazy shit.

but i have keys and shit on my other drive.

so tell me what u want and ill go see if i have
Quote Originally Posted by EleMentX
i clicked the viagra button
Customer : My viagra level is LOW!!
Vendor : OMG OMG OMG!!! I have the solution for ya!!
Customer : Oh yes!! Micheal jackson?
Vendor : NO!! Mpgh.net!
Customer : Thanks, now i'm satisfied!

Nah seriously if you have limewire or sumthing you can get keygens easily!!
Im not asking for keygens/serials, I'm asking how to get serials myself.
www.google.comⓘ and search for a program.

make sure its no trojan infested

REMEBER: always use google before asking
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us