[Release] Useful Scripts

Posts 31–45 of 66 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
yepp... you know C it self?
No i Dont know C. lol
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
No i Dont know C. lol
haha wow...
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
haha wow...
Never touched it. Only touched vb and C++
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Never touched it. Only touched vb and C++
nice... how long idd it take you to learn basics of C++?
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
nice... how long idd it take you to learn basics of C++?
Months...
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Months...
enh i gotza lot of free time within school usally itself... ill accually start reading my booka gain...
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
enh i gotza lot of free time within school usally itself... ill accually start reading my booka gain...
You got c++ books?
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
You got c++ books?
yeh... i gotza book... and i know the author personally so for me
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
yeh... i gotza book... and i know the author personally so for me
Nice, I can get you "Learn C++ in 21 Days".
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

Nice, I can get you "Learn C++ in 21 Days".
haha the .pdf?
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

Nice, I can get you "Learn C++ in 21 Days".
Nice troll. But yeah ebooks work too.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Nice troll. But yeah ebooks work too.
What troll?
I gave it to @The Productive Tnuc and he released it somewhere.
It's an ebook I think...
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

What troll?
I gave it to @The Productive Tnuc and he released it somewhere.
It's an ebook I think...
ohs... i got the .pdf from programming section but i dont read...
You cant learn c++ in 21 days D:
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
You cant learn c++ in 21 days D:
If you can learn Visual Basic in 24 Hours/me
You can learn C++ in 21 days
Posts 31–45 of 66 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?