Black Market

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Black Market
Yeah, yeah, "Here we go, another Black Market thread", well this one is different. How you ask? Well, I bought a bunch of crates for the D.E. Camo (around 60) and I spin a LOT. Until I hit the number shown in the picture below and I get a freaking SWAT character. It's like the Tutorial Black Market all over again, but with freaking characters. I tried going for the Anaconda Adv. too, and the same sh*t happened. I'm like "WTF" and I get the SWAT character over and OVER again. It's freaking annoying. It's with all of the crates I've tried.

Here's a screen-shot (sorry about the menu on the top, but that's how I have to take screen-shots on my lame Toshiba.):



Any help would be nice. And I'm not sure if this should be in Glitches...or what? More help, please!!
hey cheese the SWAT character is just a lag and if you look at your storage you'll find a lot of items im not sure about it but it happens with me
You Are Was Lagging
Download CCleaner And Game Boster For Get Your PC Faster
That's kinda weird... Anyway, try cleaning your computer with CCleaner and see if happen again, if yes, is better you contact Z8Games Support.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?