New long sigs

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
New long sigs
Here are my latest sig, I saw some long sigs and they were looking very good so I tryed to do some me too.
Comments / Questions please post.



basic...

the abstract one is very chopy
what chopy means?
not smooth
lolz, I was liking 'em! Anyway ok thx
Poulet. If you like them, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Personally I like your second one though.
Quote Originally Posted by The_Enigma
Poulet. If you like them, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Personally I like your second one though.
Yeah he has some style lolz I dunno I never did some pixel strech and like easy paint sig so here I did and I was proud of meh lol
u know what would be kewl, like a cartoonish explosion around bomber mans render like he's exploding outta the sig
Bommmmmerrrrrrr Maaaan Ftwwwwww
bomberman POWNS.... especially number 2!

yer im not really liking first one its very jagged, but number two is pretty cool pixel stretch.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?