tag usertitle

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
tag usertitle
could somebody help my by making a usertitle tag I want it like this.

you know the song of lmfao than you gotta say shuff and in the mid the stickman that's dancin and than lin than its like shuff and than in the other side lin actually therestanding than shufflin ow if you don't know search youtube lmfao party rock anthem. imma wanna make it but I can't don't got the expiernce for imma noob gfx
so you only want a tag with LMFAO??

if you say some colours give me the link to the picture. etc.
k I send it when im on my computer
Google Imagesⓘ this is it i want this man in the mid and than on the first side shuff and after the man lin @debbe
whats text/colours?

@S|W|P
it needs to be under 190 x 70.
only able to request it after 1337 posts, and 500 post intivials after that
You can buy donator and bypass all restrictions.
@Liz
ok? dont understand

text colours i want black and white text white back ground black @debbe
Quote Originally Posted by S|W|P View Post
ok? dont understand

text colours i want black and white text white back ground black @debbe
Normal english please
you get request a pic or change tull 500(Text request)1000(Name change)1337(Pic title change)
you got awhile yet.
yhj I get that now

@debbe I want the text shuff and lin I want that white and the background black ya know
@S|W|P

is this what you wanted?:

ouch can't see it couse on my phone I will check it tommorow or I can try to get on a computer

EDIT: Yes this definitly what I wanted thank you tomorrow ill press thanks
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us