Got scammed 6m

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Got scammed 6m
Went to buy a pin from some kid on powerbot, i went first, and he logs put.

30k gold ore went to waste.
Quote Originally Posted by Xizors View Post
yep, i know. funny thing is he scammed 6m lol
Your own fault Dont go buy shiet from that shit site.. they all bsing -.- Go on RSBuddy way better.
been their, they dont sell pins from what i can see

If someone is willing to trust me, i need to borrow like 8.5m, will be payed back once made - 1-2 weeks
Unless you are awesome and dont want it back
Quote Originally Posted by HW$%yh5eh5ea5heheh5 View Post
bitch got owneeddddd
Yerp, gratz 5000 post
I sell pins.
Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Yo View Post
I sell pins.
sure
Thats usually why I don't even bother trading things for a service
thats why you buy from trusted/verifed smh
Use a VMM.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
Use a VMM.
id rather pay 6m than 12m
6m isnt that big of a deal i got scamed 100m (my bank) but i said u know what i can make it back and im makeing it back as your reading this..
I might sell some pins, got some money left on my phone and since i never call
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us