Vladimir's Request Thread.

Posts 1–15 of 292 · Page 1 of 20
Vladimir's Request Thread.
Is your signature so dead boring, do you want an other/new one, don't
look further! Just fill in the information and I'll make it A>S>A>P.

Main Text/Name:
Sub Text/Quote:
Size:
Style:
Theme:
Colour:
Image/Render:
Other Information:


20+ posts needed, vip/staff get immediate access.

~Vladimir
Main Text/Name: Sjlasjla
Sub Text/Quote: MPGH
Size: uh.. like yours?
Style: -
Theme: Warrock
Colour: green+black
Image/Render: engineer?
Other Information: Leave ur creds ;d


;d tyyy
Main Text/Name: Rock Lee
Sub Text/Quote: Cooly aka Rock Lee
Size: BIG
Style: ROCK LEE
Theme: ROCK LEE FROM NARUTO
Colour: GREEN + BLACK
Image/Render: ROCK LEE
Looks like Cl0ud is going to be busy :P.

Guys, when you request something. It would be better if you had a transparent render all ready, just to save some time.
I can cut em out myself mate...
I know you can

It's just some other people can't. I learned yesterday:P
Good job then , gonna work on yours, sjlasjla
tyvm

oooh wait, u asked me for a rs acc right??? :P

itll be right on ur way..

soz forgot sorry sorry sorry
sjlasjla change ur fucking sig
i am not gay XD
DOes nobody want a sig from meh? =3
I wanted 1 but u didnt make it xd
Delete this please.
Main Text/Name:**********16
Sub Text/Quote:MPGH-Brining Chaos back to games.
Size:Like yours
Style:Suprise Me
Theme:FPS
Colourosent matter
Image/Render:IDC
Other Information:None?

Lol i jsut saw your "DELETE THIS PLEASE"

Nvm them
You do know his current signature, he couldn't do for his life. :/
Posts 1–15 of 292 · Page 1 of 20

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?