Steam account with a few games!(Paypal Only)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Steam account with a few games!(Paypal Only)




Some pictures of the account!

Altitude - Unlimited Demo with a level 44 Account on it.

BattleField Bad Company 2 with Specact kit and Vietnam(Paid 40$)

Bloody Good Time(Paid 5$)

Breach(Paid 15$)

Brink is just the free version that is free for the weekend, please disregard.

Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight(Paid 20$)

Counter Strike + Counter-Strike: Condition Zero(Paid 10$)

Front Mission Evolved +All DLC's(Paid 50$ for it all)

Hunting Unlimited 2010(Paid 10$)

Magicka+Wizards Survival Kit(Paid 11$)

Spiral Knights(Free to play but comes with a fully geared account)

Team Fortress 2(Free as well but comes with Spiral Knights Achievement Helmet)

Terraria(Paid 10$)

I'm looking for around 20$ for this account, contact me on msn at shadsan@live.com to talk, I accept PayPal only.

I have no preferred middleman but we can both choose a middleman and verify him or her.
Okay, im not interested in buying this account but one thing i can tell you is that its not worth $60, Try selling it for $15-20 and you might get someone to buy it. Goodluck
It's worth like 20 bucks
Alright, Thanks guys, I'm not amazing at pricing but I'm also not worried about it being that, Will lower it then~
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?