Long-range Knife hack.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Long-range Knife hack.
I find all kinds of super fast knifing but I need a long-rage + super fast knifing hack. Anyone know where one is? Please quick-reply a link... Thanks.
Use weapon range + super bullets, it should work :$
Yeah, now I use IH-Simple.dll, it works greatly just no OPK...
go buy vip there's ur solution

if u cant afford it then ....... too bad
basically for what ur asking you need weapon range+ rapid fire
LOL your missing something big
you will need a coder 0_0
LOL it is a vip feature .-.
just get unlimited wep range and a mod to go super fast.. seems simple enough to me
Quote Originally Posted by lighterfan2009 View Post
just get unlimited wep range and a mod to go super fast.. seems simple enough to me
I don't think there's infinite range right now on MPGH for CA o.o
Its not hard, I would do, but I dont see the point in wasting my time on something I wont even use
lol so true..
Use IH. Rapid fire+Knife+superbullets+range+AntiKick = KICK ALL btw does any one know a unpatched undetected AntiKick?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?