CA glitch team

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CA glitch team
SINCE NO ONE CAN MAKE IT EVERYONE BE READY FOR SATURDAY

EDIT:
ok so like u said eastern time twice ya ummm do i meet at 3:30 or 7:30 im in north carolina....
if u can make it now get on if not wait 3 hours
well im not guna get on now cuz i have to go soon to change oil in golfcart but ill get on after that
i did already test it, it was a good result.
have a look?
youtube.com/watch?v=QuJ7za_R3NQ
wtf u talking about?
lol maby hes on wrong thred hahaha
juss youtube glitches no need to waste other people time
if u mean youtube glitches r a waste of time i totaly agree unless u if u want a virus :P
I'll help. I can't do 7:30 PM though. I'm grounded. Can only play 'til 4:45 then I have to do my homework D:

PM me Server/Channel/Room
i am eastern times i can't play so late how about 6:00 eastern times?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?