[Leeched]Team Revision 2.4

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
[Leeched]Team Revision 2.4
Hey!I've come with another client, this ones a very good one coded by Team Revision, we're coding a new client so I'd decide to share this one.
commands:
WARNING: DO NOT STAY IN "WTF" MODE FOR A LONG TIME.
Basics:
To flip the .commands page, do .commands 1, .commands 2, .commands 3. That goes for other . type of commands
Turn on GUI: UP
Type .commands to see them.
Press '0' to drop items. (similar to .drop)
Obviously there's a ton more commands.
Also comes with a Multiplayer List! (hail yeah)
SCREENSHOTS!:



Note: I did not code this! I have looked at the code, and a realize that most of this is leached.
Virus Scan 1: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ
Virus Scan 2:Team Revision 2.4.zip - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
Team Revision 2.4.zipattachment deleted · 1,109 downloads before removal
I Like the client just one question what is the diamonds hack cause i havent heard of that before
It's like X-RAY, but instead it views only diamond ores.
EDIT: This is also has a simple-like .drop which is the key for 0, it drops things faster instead of saying .drop.
I haven't tested it yet but it seems it drops either the whole hotbar, or drops everything in your inv very fast.
nice where are you leeching these from anyway?
Pm me the link for the download please and thanks!
Cant wait to use this
Looking forward to the Download, great leech.
Will be releasing the Blizzard V1.1 Cilent soon with no shitcash link or whatsoever, Stay tuned!
it kicks me with an end of steam message every 2 minutes
Doesn't for me.
Nice client xP

Ohh and It does End of stream after a while =/
are you really thinking this guy leeched it? xD
Oh yeah, it has an auto-afk kicker I just got notified by.
What do all the commands do?
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?