In search.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
In search.
In search of a new sig,
someone please make me a nice one.
Looking for nice brushes,
and a Scarface or a American gangster kind of render.

Thanks ahead of time.
Moved. :]...

I've got this one.
Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
Moved. :]...

I've got this one.
Tick tock tick tock.

Lawl,
just playing.
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Tick tock tick tock.

Lawl,
just playing.
I probably wont have it for you until tomorrow. If you really need it now ish, you're going to have to have some one ells do it, because I'm swamped with paperwork and shit D:
Lol, you already want now an other siggy? Aren't you happy with the one I made you..
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us