QuestionUPX ?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
UPX ?
hi dudes i remeber the times of PTC comands and now when i make a hack i dont know did i need to pack the dll with UPX like the PTC hacks ?
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
hi dudes i remeber the times of PTC comands and now when i make a hack i dont know did i need to pack the dll with UPX like the PTC hacks ?
UPX is not a very good protection. Its easy for crackers to crack. I use cracked Themida but i get a lot of false positives on virusscans. I think the best is VMprotect but idk who cracked it and want to share it.
I use Virus Crypters(They crypt virusses to stay FUD) but it works awesome for hacks too
Noob! UPX NEW by VMProtect - VirtualProtect is Good Packer. I'm using this
use VMP cracked by nooby
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us