Freek Style Tutorial

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Freek Style Tutorial
I made this tutorial in 1 and a half hours. I had to make the tut, the sig, and keep redoing things multiple times due to PS crashing on the fact that this bitch is so big. Enjoy

ImageShack - Hosting :: freektutorialxo9.png
Wow this is a really good tut.
Thanks it took forever...
I like how everybody uses pictures for a tut now XD.
Thanks
Thanks for this, nice Tut, ill have ago at doing this in like 10 mins thanks again
Quote Originally Posted by Murkforce View Post
I like how everybody uses pictures for a tut now XD.
its all ways been the way
Quote Originally Posted by Murkforce View Post
I like how everybody uses pictures for a tut now XD.
What would a signature tutorial be without guiding pictures?
imma try this when i get home and post my result.. im at school right now..
Nice work fr33k!! Thanks for sharing!
Gj lol, it will help some beginners out
Wow man
this is actually REALLY nice
thanx alot
this is what i got
took me 8 minutes
Nice outcome!
Like my style? I intertwine these techniques into all my sigs in one way or another.
ermm ur style are too dark lol
you don't need that many smudges layes in there
they don't even show up in the outcome
mmm
still good tut
but looks quite familiar
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?