Who plays Arma 2?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Who plays Arma 2?
I'm just looking for people who play Arma 2
For now it's just me and my friend but I'd love to get some more people into missions and what not.
Is it 1st person view? I'll play if is 1st person.
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
Is it 1st person view? I'll play if is 1st person.
you can do 1st person and look in 3rd person if you hit enter on the number pad side however that's a horrid way to play due to that bullets drop in the game this is like real war simulations where you can't just run into the open and do a 360 bunny hop and spray all over.
this is the most realistic free fps you'll ever play. it's an awesome game and I'm sure lots of you will love it.
Quote Originally Posted by aonix View Post
you can do 1st person and look in 3rd person if you hit enter on the number pad side however that's a horrid way to play due to that bullets drop in the game this is like real war simulations where you can't just run into the open and do a 360 bunny hop and spray all over.
this is the most realistic free fps you'll ever play. it's an awesome game and I'm sure lots of you will love it.
@aonix

I logged into a account, it gave me a code, I can't use it for steam, so what do I do with it?
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post


@aonix

I logged into a account, it gave me a code, I can't use it for steam, so what do I do with it?
If you go back to the home page there will be a list or mirrors you can download from.
im going to download to try it out @Nyan the graphics look pretty legit tho
My friend and i have been looking to start a wasteland convoy. you want to play with us?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?