Forum Suggestions

Posts 121–135 of 358 · Page 9 of 24
Why not insert tanki online hack?
Hello guys today I want to offer to put tanki online hack.
Tanki online 'a game like world of tanks, why not put the hacks in this game? : D Thank you, I hope you will appreciate my idea
What about a 12 sky 2 section?
or a Dota II section?

errrr ?
Army Rage hack pls. Wallhack, no recoil etc. Standard hack wold be perfect
9 pages, I could go through and see if anyone has suggested it but meh tl;dr.
I would like to suggest borderlands, for stuff like re-texturing and hacks, maybe if someone was smart enough a 'make your own weapon' hack.
bump to request a super mnc section
they upgraded the engine the graphics are insanely good and we'd be the first best smnc hack forum for a growing population
Mind add Discussion and Help Sub-Forum for BlackShot Section ? Thank you (:
NFS Most Wanted 2012
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Have a suggestion for a hack forum to add (for a game)? Make it here.
Quote Originally Posted by amrit0965 View Post
NFS Most Wanted 2012
yups man, iwould also like to have a forum for
NFS Most Wanted 2012
Sorry for bumping
but anyway I strongly recommend PAYDAY:The Heist,a wonderful game that sadly doesn't have any working hacks.
Request RaiderZ Section
RaiderZ is a Growing game it's very big and it's also new. I would like to request a Section for RaiderZ since it's new there are many bug that can be exploited and found out. if we had a section to discuss them we can discover more :3.

Like this Thread for example : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/24-hack-re...derz-dupe.html

Anyway that's about it. thank you.
Posts 121–135 of 358 · Page 9 of 24

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?