Help Me pls
Google Translate:
So I have Vmware with the old code ... And undetected bypass of ***** ..... When I run crossfire, I log in, closes the game after 2 minutes .. Other farms may therefore why not go there with me?. Does anyone have another solution or bypass for me ... Pls send via PM. if you have a bypass or some other solution know how to farm for crossfire .. Thank you in advance.
Original text:
So I have Vmware with the old code ... And undetected bypass of ***** ..... When I run crossfire, I log in, closes the game after 2 minutes .. Other farms may therefore why not go there with me?. Does anyone have another solution or bypass for me ... Pls send via PM. if you have a bypass or some other solution know how to farm for crossfire .. Thank you in advance.
Original text:
Also ich habe Vmware mit den alten code... Und den undetected bypass von *****..... Wenn ich crossfire starte, mich einlogge, schließt sich das spiel nach 2 minuten.. Andere können damit farmen warum geht es bei mir nicht?. Hat jemand ne lösung oder einen anderen bypass für mich...Pls send per PM. wenn du einen bypass oder eine andere lösung weisst wie man farmt crossfire..Danke im vorraus.