I dunno

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
I dunno
I wanted to buy an m92fs for meh birthday coming up in September but im only 13, i cant buy airsoft guns. And I can't buy real guns either, not that i want to but is there anything else besides bb guns that actually have a moving upper barrel thing, with a interchangable clip?
And it doesn't have to shoot.

Edit: NO FUCKING PAINT BALL.
Quote Originally Posted by [MSGH]Eckhart View Post
I wanted to buy an m92fs for meh birthday coming up in September but im only 13, i cant buy airsoft guns. And I can't buy real guns either, not that i want to but is there anything else besides bb guns that actually have a moving upper barrel thing, with a interchangable clip?
And it doesn't have to shoot.
Just play paintball nigga /
Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post
Paintball ftw.
Thas the way to go
Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post


Thas the way to go
I don't wanna go paintballing. I'm talking about just like a toy gun with actual clips that are interchangable and a moving chamber and maybe a silencer.
Those gun that has those red thing with something inside. When you fire, nothing happens, just sparks and smoke. Use to play with them
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
Those gun that has those red thing with something inside. When you fire, nothing happens, just sparks and smoke. Use to play with them
yeah.
Do u know how to buy them?
And btw it doesn't have to have sparks and smoke, just moving chamber, interchangable clip, and maybe attachable silencer.
FOR CHEAP!
under 40$ maybe?
Quote Originally Posted by [MSGH]Eckhart View Post
yeah.
Do u know how to buy them?
And btw it doesn't have to have sparks and smoke, just moving chamber, interchangable clip, and maybe attachable silencer.
FOR CHEAP!
under 40$ maybe?
It's called Nerf guns.
Nerf - Official Home of all Nerf products and accessoriesⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by [MSGH]Eckhart View Post
Not foam bullets. u idoit.
Then what r u talking about.
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post


Then what r u talking about.
A gun.. thats not really a gun.. thats not a bb gun..or a airsoft gun..
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
A gun.. thats not really a gun.. thats not a bb gun..or a airsoft gun..
Yeah i know if it's not a Nerf gun hes talking about i have no clue what hes saying.
Rubber band gun.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us