UnhappyVB2008

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
VB2008
I am trying to subtract two time and display the result in a textbox.
I have two labels for the times, a textbox for the result and a button to calculate.

Can anyone help me?
what you need is code ....
anyway i dont realy understand what u want help with D:
I dont really understand your question. But i think you mean you want someone to input two numbers and then when you click the button, subtract them?

If so:

Change your two 'labels' to textboxes and make another label to display your result.

Then on the button code so something like:

ResultLabel.Text = Textbox1.Text - Textbox2.text

That should work....

If i understood you xD

~Calster~
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us