Combat Arms Website

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms Website
Still doesn't work for me to log into the website,
Combat arms direct also,
@fet i can log in in the nexon.net website but when i got ingame my game says you have lost connection to server plz try again later
Quote Originally Posted by elcamu987 View Post
@fet i can log in in the nexon.net website but when i got ingame my game says you have lost connection to server plz try again later
That what i'm saying people say it Online but it isn't,
I was on about 30 minutes ago, but I can't get on now.
Worked for me
Works for me
If ca_direct doesn't work, try logging in with email, and pressing the login button not enter. That's what i do
Works for me..
I just ranked to CSM5
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Works for me..
I just ranked to CSM5
Me jelly
CSM3 82%
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us