Client file Corrupted.... Wtf?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Client file Corrupted.... Wtf?
Can somebody help me out please??? I'm having some retarted issue with Combat arms... It seems that after every maintenance I get my client file currupted. Making me need to reinstall.

Because i DONT hack. This is very unusual. And i'm not understanding. Please explain to me: I do a FRESH install. right after that problem. I start the game. And i still get "Unable to start the game do to client file being corrupted" Can somebody help me out please?
No Clue Bro, Did you check there websites ?
Quote Originally Posted by SOON. View Post
No Clue Bro, Did you check there websites ?
The website is no help.
thats what you get when you use mods.
If you did not use any mod just re-install ca after un-installing and deleting the CA folder.
Did you use .rez cham?
your game files are dirty take a brush and clean them jk repatch
usually cause of mods i just re installed my mods and my ca worked after that message so yea reinstall ca cause u need the original files : happens cause of the patches
Dang had that problem with another game and fixed it but forgot how sorry bro....
It happens randomly sometimes o.o CA checks to see if you added something other then CA printscreen images, and videos, and debug files. if you do, remove them and restart CA. reinstall is the best choice otherwise
Here's the thing. I don't use ANY mods OR hacks.
A member since 2008 posting in a wrong section

What you have to do is:

Uninstall the Game
Use CCleaner with all the browsers closed
Reinstall the game
Recognize that I helped you and that Im awesum
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
A member since 2008 posting in a wrong section

What you have to do is:

Uninstall the Game
Use CCleaner with all the browsers closed
Reinstall the game
Recognize that I helped you and that Im awesum

-
What you really do is exactly what @SmartAlley Said but do it with a smile
Quote Originally Posted by ericrud View Post
Can somebody help me out please??? I'm having some retarted issue with Combat arms... It seems that after every maintenance I get my client file currupted. Making me need to reinstall.

Because i DONT hack. This is very unusual. And i'm not understanding. Please explain to me: I do a FRESH install. right after that problem. I start the game. And i still get "Unable to start the game do to client file being corrupted" Can somebody help me out please?
u probably messed with the combat arms files dont touch them and u have to reuninstall the game or u can just find original file and put it back in ca folder
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?