Google Chrome anyone?

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Google Chrome anyone?
Anyone using Google Chrome except me? I seem to be wandering a lonely road here...
i use it!
its awsome lol
Using it as i post this message.
I'm using it right now, it's pretty cool.
You know there are millions of exploits for it, and you're still using it?
Its a fairly good browser for beta form I guess, but atm I'm using Firefox
FireFox for life
its lame..

firefox FTW!
Just note that google chrome is faster than firefox.
i like google chrome, firefox, opera they're all good browsers
opera is the shit just try it people god dam its faster to JUST TRY IT DAM IT opera
Quote Originally Posted by M2A View Post
opera is the shit just try it people god dam its faster to JUST TRY IT DAM IT opera
Opera has one good looking irc client.
my firefox is faster than a fox...

hella fast
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
my firefox is faster than a fox...

hella fast
Lawl,
wow.


I like FireFox,
I'm going to stick with it.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us