G Force Version 3 Soure Code!

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
G Force Version 3 Soure Code!
No not really
But How to turn for example..
OnehitKill ON and OFF!

Well
I dont care if u loop through all weapons or not.
Ill show u the code with with the Weapon u have in hand.
I will censor a few addies in * so that i can be sure u are not a nub although u are :P

SO:
First u define the Playptr:
Code:
DWORD dwPlayer = *(DWORD*)( CShell + PlayerPtrAddy );
After that you define the Weapon in hands (You wont need Lop throug all weapons)
Code:
int WepinHand =*(int*)( dwPlayPtr+WeaponinHandoffset)
Code:
PFLOAT Weapon = *(BYTE*)( dweapon + (8*WepinHand);
So to make on Off use this:
Code:
if(Weapon){
			damage =*(char*)(weapon + 0x7F8);
			if(WepinHand){
				*(double*)(Weapon + 0x7F8) = (BYTE)(damage * 0.02f);
			}

NOTE: ANTI LEECH PROTECTION ADDED, A few mistakes are there now :P
If u use this, dont forget to add me into the fucking cedits!
Nice thanks
xDDD lol :P
Just edited Anti Leecher protection...
LoL I Was Know That's Fake
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post
LoL I Was Know That's Fake
I knew u would click here
hha, i think this get more then 1000 views of guys who want Gforce v3 source epic source code.
I did the title for rage @[N.O]N.A.M.E, cuz he tved me although i was eating and he did shit
Lolz i dont check this
Quote Originally Posted by kloklo2 View Post
Lolz i dont check this
Yeah, I added Anti leeche rprotection so its more hard
XD thank you
haha nice very nice Job its to easy to remove your antileech protection
Wepin <--- wrong ?

Ahahah very catchy title
=)
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us