MPGH Hack, No not a question

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH Hack, No not a question
Ok, As some of you know I have my own private undeteced hook, but no bypass, which is why I sometimes use MPGH, last nite I tryed to start it up and a pop up saying "Invalid login Information" popped up, my screen went blood red and my computer totally froze, it wouldnt shut down at all, I had to physically flick off my breaker switch to regain control. I was just kinda wondering what the fuck went wrong, my information was correct and It really pissed me off.
wow hmmm maybe big ass error u got ur own private hook ;p
Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk3 View Post
wow hmmm maybe big ass error u got ur own private hook ;p
Or You messed up somthing with MPGHs hax


Or Your hook and MPGH's haxs collided in a super cyber crash of the century

Either way

its probly your fault not MPGHs pub
Quote Originally Posted by dr1nkm1lk View Post
Ok, As some of you know I have my own private undeteced hook, but no bypass, which is why I sometimes use MPGH, last nite I tryed to start it up and a pop up saying "Invalid login Information" popped up, my screen went blood red and my computer totally froze, it wouldnt shut down at all, I had to physically flick off my breaker switch to regain control. I was just kinda wondering what the fuck went wrong, my information was correct and It really pissed me off.
Your account was too uber for your comp. So it shut down.
well that sux but i dont quiet get ur point
Really bad idea to switch off with your switch.
No, it isn't 2007-2009(1337) laptops or PC's, or to aweme....
they won't get damaged and either way i'll just reinstall "LastXP 21 or 17" whenever i feel like since i still have 10 copies =D
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us