QuestionHelp Donate

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
I was wondering how much do you have to donate to get LIFETIME donator, how does this work? I just give them the money and then my account is a donator forever?

Do I send the money to lizml86@gmail.com?

Right now if you donate $25, you'll be a donator for lifetime. When MPGH gets upgraded to vB4, you will have the donator only for 1 year.

Just click on the Paypal Donate link to donate.

For more info, go here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/7-news-ann...roup-life.html
Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Right now if you donate $25, you'll be a donator for lifetime. When MPGH gets upgraded to vB4, you will have the donator only for 1 year.

Just click on the Paypal Donate link to donate.

For more info, go here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/7-news-ann...roup-life.html
Sounds good
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us