Server acces addy

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Server acces addy
here is the server acces addy,.. this addy is the reason that you can connect or disconnect / join and leave server

Code:
mswsock.dll+3684C
how to use?!:
Code:
DWORD serversocked   	= (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA( "mswsock.dll" );




value 1 = can acces all, value 0 = you can nothing acces and may get disconnect
Nice Thanks
What's that ?
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
What's that ?
as you can see >
here is the server acces addy,.. this addy is the reason that you can connect or disconnect / join and leave server
if you set this to 0 you can´t acces the server anymore so maybe usefull for vip systems or something like this and if you search some addys in mswsock.dll you can bypass youre account bann
mswsock.dll is client & server connection and some more dll.. i don´t know andymore.. i have to search again but i don´t do this couse its maybe illegal and i don´t like coding illegal shit
@Code[VB]

how do i compile this code?e

can you give full code?

gonna own noob in rokie server if you tell me
Why u write the value
now leechers will use it , but any way thank you for addy
Quote Originally Posted by Venommmm1 View Post
@Code[VB]

how do i compile this code?e

can you give full code?

gonna own noob in rokie server if you tell me
lol? learn coding and code it on your own! and stop beg! no one of our real coders here give you any source!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post
Why u write the value
now leechers will use it , but any way thank you for addy
its to easy to find out value and i remove the set value part no problem
I can't Access North US Server. Val = 1
activate after you logged in
@*****
I'm Crying...Because it's don't work for me..Maybe I'm wrong..I'll try it later...
I want to try it for Viet CF
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
I'm Crying...Because it's don't work for me..Maybe I'm wrong..I'll try it later...
I want to try it for Viet CF
okay if you say me where to download and register CF V then i m with you
The Best CF = CF Russia
It's mswsock.dll+3685C for Windows 7 (32 bit)
Just played with a banned acc
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us