Minecraft server Non hamachi

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft server Non hamachi
first 3 people will be Op

ip:
82.74.115.184



Thanks for joining

If the server dont open it means i am sleeping i will get a 24/7 soon ^^
I'm thinking about joining
What's going to go on on the server?
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
I'm thinking about joining
What's going to go on on the server?
the server is pretty cool
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
I'm thinking about joining
What's going to go on on the server?
join it :P it is cool
Quote Originally Posted by warrior112 View Post
join it :P it is cool
Maybe when my internet resets
Probably whatever he wants to go on it :P
For now it's just authentication, but a good server.
Will join once I fix my MC
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Will join once I fix my MC
ok JOIN !!
the server is down
Quote Originally Posted by SketchyJr View Post
the server is down
i open it now :P
is the server down now?
Quote Originally Posted by proman98 View Post
is the server down now?
it is down when i sleep ;P
is it online now then?
...
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us