Guides.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Guides.
Hey. I hope WoW section is still 'alive' and someone comes here often. Basically the case is i need cracked Dugi guides (for alliance) , the one's from LINK REMOVED

I hope some kind sir will help me out
Quote Originally Posted by sarez View Post
Hey. I hope WoW section is still 'alive' and someone comes here often. Basically the case is i need cracked Dugi guides (for alliance) , the one's from LINK REMOVED

I hope some kind sir will help me out
Why, Heirlooms Dungeon tank/heals... DPS-Quest+heirlooms = Same as Dungeoning or a little faster then dungeoning.
I know , but i have them not for my practicular character i want to level up - despite the fact i can't afford any atm too. Also , traditional way would take too much time.
Just torrent the Zygor guide or download it from the WoW section -.- not that hard.
Check this Website out they have an amazing guide. I have one and I lvled to lv 76 in 9 days



Please click on the link in description on youtube for WoW guide
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us