Sexy Enough?

Posts 61–68 of 68 · Page 5 of 5
until i successfully hack attributes...i suck
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
until i successfully hack attributes...i suck
Dude im way worse off than you, I had the ultimate rez mod and lost it
Can I please have this? I know I'm not active anymore here so I'm probably not worthy, but I would love to test this out.
@user721634
wow dude your really great at this. Amazing!! Really good job buddy
In 1 or 2 years, I bet you will even create your own game
Really good job again!!
How far is it till completion, MC? Like the spammer up top said, looking real nice.
I've finished for the most part

if u guys havent noticed by now, i barely ever release my mods, if u want them just ask and ill think about it
I would ask for it if I actually played CA.
Posts 61–68 of 68 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?