Lockdown skip round?

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
by frozing the right addies u can skip the rounds... for example round 1-25 have some addiest.. u froze that and u will enter in rouind 26 ... simple as taking a poop.
Quote Originally Posted by vaso994 View Post
by frozing the right addies u can skip the rounds... for example round 1-25 have some addiest.. u froze that and u will enter in rouind 26 ... simple as taking a poop.
Try it see if it works xD

Froze the address don really will work...
Rounds are server side xD

So if you can make it work just by using cheat engine i will give you 1100gcoin



Btw you guys stop guessing my work
Like 5-8man co-op
You guys were said it's switch kava/cava file and now THIS
You guys really have to stop lie to your self
Quote Originally Posted by Battlefield 3 View Post
Try it see if it works xD

Froze the address don really will work...
Rounds are server side xD

So if you can make it work just by using cheat engine i will give you 1100gcoin



Btw you guys stop guessing my work
Like 5-8man co-op
You guys were said it's switch kava/cava file and now THIS
You guys really have to stop lie to your self
>>YOUR<< work? listen to me asian boy, if someone taught you something, that doesnt make you the inventor, I find your altitude quite annoying, if you know something keep it to yourself, we don't need to know about it, actually I (speaking for myself) don't want to see you around, and if someone taught me any glitch or bug, I will share it with the community not fuckin cheer with it like a 12 year old chink just found out how to masturbate
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post


>>YOUR<< work? listen to me asian boy, if someone taught you something, that doesnt make you the inventor, I find your altitude quite annoying, if you know something keep it to yourself, we don't need to know about it, actually I (speaking for myself) don't want to see you around, and if someone taught me any glitch or bug, I will share it with the community not fuckin cheer with it like a 12 year old chink just found out how to masturbate
Cry me a sea pls!
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post


>>YOUR<< work? listen to me asian boy, if someone taught you something, that doesnt make you the inventor, I find your altitude quite annoying, if you know something keep it to yourself, we don't need to know about it, actually I (speaking for myself) don't want to see you around, and if someone taught me any glitch or bug, I will share it with the community not fuckin cheer with it like a 12 year old chink just found out how to masturbate
hey im a chinese xD dont call chinese chink please Except For Luojunkai
his Really Some mother Fking Chink Who SHOW OFF to much ANd TALK TOO MUCH
and That is not Your work Luo jun kai < i know whats your chinese name Ive been Stalking you (LUO) Sur Name x)
And if this is your work , Like you Invented it ... too bad Its not from you
Its from The gm ... Or AVA cuz When they Patch New things = New bugs/Glitch , And Please I bet Some1 Like your close Friend Knows that glitch And teached you You DICK too much Jun kai Too many dicks Even Your nose Has dicks
Quote Originally Posted by jarren123 View Post
hey im a chinese xD dont call chinese chink please Except For Luojunkai
his Really Some mother Fking Chink Who SHOW OFF to much ANd TALK TOO MUCH
and That is not Your work Luo jun kai < i know whats your chinese name Ive been Stalking you (LUO) Sur Name x)
And if this is your work , Like you Invented it ... too bad Its not from you
Its from The gm ... Or AVA cuz When they Patch New things = New bugs/Glitch , And Please I bet Some1 Like your close Friend Knows that glitch And teached you You DICK too much Jun kai Too many dicks Even Your nose Has dicks
CRY ME A SEA
LOL
so something like this is really possible?
Quote Originally Posted by bankai-uchiha View Post
so something like this is really possible?
I will upload my proof ( I deleted a while ago .___________. )
@Phantazy thats pretty much luojunkai for you, hes the epitome of a useless forumer imo, hes just here for attention to say look i have glitch, and you guys all give it to him
Quote Originally Posted by ilovepiez View Post
@Phantazy thats pretty much luojunkai for you, hes the epitome of a useless forumer imo, hes just here for attention to say look i have glitch, and you guys all give it to him
good thing I'm not the only one feeling luojunkai's presence is getting uncomfortable for most of us, I tried to ignore him multiple times, but my patience is finite...
I wish luojunkai123 gets banned!
If he does i will go in public and put Friday Onn my stereo and dance naked!
Quote Originally Posted by :): View Post
I wish luojunkai123 gets banned!
If he does i will go in public and put Friday Onn my stereo and dance naked!
Go to Vegas and find me there (:
I will make you do nake dance in front 500 people ^^
Lol... All i have to say...
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us