QuestionJust something I noticed..

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Just something I noticed..
When I go into mpgh.net, on the right side of the screen it has something like : "Combat Arms Hacks ; We currently support.." and has a list of hacks. I noticed I have MOST of them, but there was some others that I don't. Like, shoot through walls, invisibility, and unlimited ammo.

If these hacks are real on Mpgh, can we get them?
I was gonna say you would probably need VIP for these, but since I see you are a VIP... Maybe those particular hacks have been patched and they never changed it on the site portal...
Quote Originally Posted by stonecreek View Post
When I go into mpgh.net, on the right side of the screen it has something like : "Combat Arms Hacks ; We currently support.." and has a list of hacks. I noticed I have MOST of them, but there was some others that I don't. Like, shoot through walls, invisibility, and unlimited ammo.

If these hacks are real on Mpgh, can we get them?
I'm confused... probably old? Cuz that shit is server sided.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us